Some similarities between Sennheiser HD600 and HD650 may confuse you to choose one. Here I strongly suggest Sennheiser HD650.
Why I Suggest Sennheiser HD650?
- Sennheiser HD650 comes with a specially modulated connecting cable, which gives you a guarantee of a long-lasting session, but the other one doesn’t provide this feature.
- The high-quality titanium and silver finish of HD650 gives you the super feel of a premium headphone while the other device comes with an ordinary look.
- The HD650 provides Narrow tolerance of around 1db and gives you the perfect natural sound you are looking for, but the HD600 does not have this feature.
- This headphone can be wired directly to the best quality hi-fi components such as DVD-A and CD players and guarantees super compatibility. But HD600 can’t be wired directly.
- The HD650 is made of Kevlar, on the other hand, the other device is made of plastic. So the HD650 will last for a long time.
These are the unique features that make HD650 the winner over HD600. If you are interested to know more, please go through the below buttons.
- Sennheiser HD600 and HD650 are wired professional headphones that captivate the listener with their expressiveness and emotion with lifelike sound.
- Extremely lightweight compared to traditional headphones. So, you won’t be discomfort even after day-long use.
- Both the headphones come with a detachable OFC cable that creates very low handling noise.
Quick Comparison: Sennheiser HD600 vs HD650
|Editor’s Rating||4.7 out of 5||4.7 out of 5|
|Connector Type||3.5mm Jack||3.5mm Jack|
|Frequency Response||12-39000 Hz||10-39500 Hz|
|Sound Pressure Level||97db||103db|
|Product Dimension||0.39 x 0.39 x 0.39 inches||10 x 4.33 x 12.4 inches|
|Product Weight||9.1 ounces||9.1 ounces|
|Warranty||2 Years of Warranty||2 Years of Warranty|
Detailed Comparison Between Sennheiser HD600 and HD650
The specially designed acoustic silk HD650 is one of the finest with its look. The headphone is very lightweight and built with hand-selected matched drivers, which will give you the best harmonic experience. There is enough foam in the earpads also a pad on the top for the head. The design is suitable for any head or shape.
The other one has a variety of plastic looks. It may not be that durable though it looks the same. So choosing the HD650 will be the perfect decision.
The HD650 comes with an improved frequency response. This device has a frequency response of 10 to 38500 Hertz, which is 10 in dB. This is better than traditional headphones. On the other hand, the HD600 comes with 12-39000 Hz.
In most of the headphones, the first section that creates the issue is the cable. The HD650 has a specially modulated cable, which is also detachable. You can carry this cable by folding it and can take it wherever you want.
This cable is built with a highly conductive material and OFC copper that will ensure low handling noise and give you the best sounds. The HD600 is missing this feature. The cable is made of OFC copper but is not built with highly conductive materials.
If you want to record something like gaming or YouTubing, you can do that with the high-resolution recording option. This will give you noise-free actual sound exactly how you want it.
Optimized Magnet System
Highly optimized magnet system to avoid inter-modulation distortion and give you optimum sensitivity and excellent dynamic response. The magnet system is described as the latest Neodymium ferrous, which will provide the highest output level in terms of distortion. So, satisfaction with the HD650 is guaranteed.
Durability and Warranty
By looking at the outlook and the cord’s feature, I guess you already realized how durable these headphones are. These are everyone’s favorite. You are getting everything you want from a headphone. Also, you will have 2 years of warranty from the manufacturer.
It is normal to have confusion from just the look. But I guess the detailed breakdown has cleared all your doubts. My final recommendation for anyone between these two is just going for the Sennheiser HD650.
Frequently Asked Questions about Sennheiser HD600 and HD650
|Which country is manufacturing these Sennheiser headphones?|
The Sennheiser headphones are made in Ireland.
Can I use these headphones on my laptop?
Yes, you can. But for a better experience, you can use an amp.
How good are these headphones for music like heavy metal?
They are ideal for heavy metal, without any doubt.
How long is the wire of these headphones?
The wire is quite long with no objection. They are about 6-8 feet long.
Are these long-lasting headphones?
The HD650 is more durable than the HD600 as it is made of Kevlar. But lastly, they both are very durable.
Does the sound come out from the earpad?
Not that much. But if you are listening to songs with an acoustic sound, that may come out a bit.
Check another comparison here.
- Bose vs Sennheiser
- Sennheiser Game One vs Game Zero
- Sennheiser hd660s vs hd650
- Sennheiser momentum vs momentum 2
- Hifiman sundara vs hd650
- Sennheiser rs 175 vs 185
- Jaybird Vista vs Jabra 75t
- Jabra Elite 65t vs Galaxy Buds
- Jaybird Vista vs Jabra Elite Active 75t
- Jabra Evolve 65 vs 75
- Jabra Elite 75t vs 85t
- Jabra Elite 65t vs Active
- Jabra Elite 65T vs Airpods