Sennheiser HD600 and HD6xx are two fabulous headphones with excellent features. Thinking about all the features of these two headphones, I would strongly suggest you go with Sennheiser HD6xx.
Why I suggest Sennheiser HD6xx?
- Sennheiser 6xx is combined with 103 dB sensitivity that will provide you with louder sound with quality. but, the Sennheiser HD 600 has only 97 dB sensitivity which is not as louder as the other one.
- This headphone has more sensitivity, which is giving you more audio sound at its high volume than the other one.
- The Sennheiser HD6xx is featured with an improved Frequency Response of 41000 Hz that provides you with accurate audio play. On the other hand, the Sennheiser HD600 does have a minor frequency response of 39000 Hz.
- The Sennheiser HD6XX headphones let you hear more detail than ever before with other headphones. But, its opponent is not like this.
- You can get three more colors of Gray, Blue, and Black to this headphone, and it will allow you to be choosy, but the HD600 has only two-color of Black and Blue.
If you consider these features mentioned above, you must buy the Sennheiser HD 6XX as it offers you some improved features.
- They are Over-ear headphones that mean you’ll hear less ambient noise of the environment.
- The manufacturer offers twenty-four months of warranty. You can exchange the product within this time if you feel any issues.
- These are very lightweight gadgets that you can use for a more extended period.
Quick Comparison – Sennheiser HD600 vs HD6xx
|Specification||Sennheiser HD600||Sennheiser HD6xx|
|Editor’s Rating||4.5 out of 5||4.8 out of 5|
|Sensitivity||97 dB||103 dB|
|Frequency Response||39000 Hz||41000 Hz|
|Nominal Impedance||300 ohm||300 ohm|
|Cable Length||3 meter||1.8 meter|
|Jack Plug||3.5 mm||3.5 mm|
|Color||Black, Blue||Gray, Blue, Black|
|Product Dimension||0.39 x 0.39 x 0.39 inches||11 x 9 x 4 inches|
|Item Weight||0.57 lbs/ 9.1 ounces (260 grams)||0.57 lbs/ 9.2 ounces (260grams)|
|Warranty||24 months||24 months|
Similarities and Difference Between Sennheiser HD600 and HD6xx
These Sennheiser headphones are excellent for gaming plus they look great. These are Lightweight of only 0.57lbs headphones will allow you to feel comfortable when you listen to them. You will not feel bad about using these for a long time as they are not overweight gadgets. But, their dimension varies from each other. The D600 dimension is 0.39 x 0.39 x 0.39 inches and the D6xx is 11 x 9 x 4 inches.
They have different colors. In this regard, the Sennheiser HD 6XX is available in three colors; Gray, Blue, and Black. On the other hand, the Sennheiser HD600 has two colors; Black and Blue. Their Nominal Impedance is 300 ohm.
Cable Length and Jack Plug
As these are not wireless, we must check the cable length and jack plug before deciding on them. The cable length of the Sennheiser HD600 is 3 meters, but the other one has only 1.8 meters. That means if you want to buy a longer wire-length headphone, then you can go with the Sennheiser HD600.
The jack plug that has been used with them is 3.5mm. With this, you can connect your earphone with laptops, tablets, computers, Cell phones, and many more.
The sound of the music depends on individuals. Some people like to have high sound and some others like less volume. The frequency response of these headphones is good, considering their performance.
The Sennheiser HD6XX has 41,000 Hz, which will allow you to get more accurate sound quality. In addition, The Sennheiser HD600 has 39,000 Hz, which is a bit low compared to its opponent. So, if you want to have more precise quality sound, you should go with the HD6XX as it offers you more.
This is one of the essential features to consider when you are going to buy a headphone. The Sennheiser HD6XX headphone has more sensitivity of 103dB, which will give you more audio sound at its high volume than the other one. But, the HD600 has 97dB, and it offers you a bit less volume. So, to get more sound volume, you must buy the HD6XX as it can give you louder sound in terms of volume compared with another one.
Most of the headphones come with over-ear or on-ear form factors. To me, the best one is over-ear because it gives me more flexibility while using. With over-ear headphones, you don’t listen to any noise around you. When you are in a gathering or on public transportation, you will not hear any side noise. These two headphones are over-ear, and that will give you a pleasant user experience.
These are unique headphones with improved features. Usually, you will not feel any issues with them within the warranty time. But still, you can enjoy 24 months of the manufacturers’ replacement warranty. So if the product is entirely okay and there is no harm to the product done by yourself, you can use the contract.
In the end, I can say to get the quality sound; you must go with the Sennheiser HD6XX. It is featured with some improved features like; high sensitivity, frequency response, and more details.
Along with these, you can choose the favorite color that you want as there are three different colors. The other one is also good headphones if you want you can buy the HD600.
Frequently Asked Questions about Sennheiser HD600 and HD6xx
|Question: Where is this Sennheiser HD600 made?
Answer: The Sennheiser HD600 is made of Ireland.
Question: Which headphones are best for listening to music?
Answer: It depends on the music. Suppose you look for wired headphones that give you an audiophile experience with the human voice, easy listening jazz, etc. In that case, the Sennheiser HD series is considered the best within the under $500 price range.
Question: Would a personal audio box supply enough AMP to power these headphones properly?
Answer: Without knowing the box’s specs, I’d have to say no. Find the box’s specs and find the specs of the headphones on the Sennheiser site.
Question: Do these have any noise isolation qualities?
Answer: The HD600 is open. I use it in my room and there is no noise in my room. Everything leaks in from outside and if someone next to you in the room can hear the headphone especially when you turn them too loud.
Question: what is the year the Sennheiser D6xx was made?
Answer: The Sennheiser D6xx is the latest version of headphones, which was made in 2021.
Question: What is the frequency response of the Sennheiser D6xx?
Answer: The frequency response of the Sennheiser D6xx is 41,000 Hz.
You may have interest in some other comparisons below-
- Jabra Elite 75t vs Active 75t
- Jabra 65t vs 75t
- Sennheiser HD600 vs HD650
- Jabra Elite Active 75t vs Airpods pro
- Aftershokz Aeropex vs Air
- PowerBeats 3 vs Bose SoundSport
- Nasir Uddin is an expert in the sound system industry. He is dedicated to helping people to choose different types of headphones or speakers. His greatest reward is being able to utilize that knowledge to help readers to get the best for their needs under their budget.
- Speaker2022.08.21Polk MC80 vs RC80i – Check Why Polk MC80i is the Best speaker!
- Bone Conduction Headphone2022.08.13Aftershokz Aeropex vs Titanium – Learn Why Aeropex is Best!
- Headphone2022.05.31Beats Studio 3 vs Bose QC35 II – Get the best headphone for you!
- Televisions2022.05.16Samsung Q90T vs Sony X950H – Which One is Best and Why?