Shark manufactures NV356E for professional purposes and NV360 for home care. And I suggest you select Shark NV360 for yourself as it provides some remarkable facilities. Let’s know why you should select NV360 instead of NV356E.
Why Should You Get Shark NV360?
- You’ll get a LED light in front of Shark NV360. This helps you cleaning in the low light area or under furniture easily. However, with Shark NV356E, you won’t get this feature. This is why cleaning in the darker area is quite hard with Shark NV356E.
- Shark NV360’s weight is lighter than Shark NV356E. It is 12.5 pounds, while Shark NV356E’s weight is almost 14 pounds. Therefore working with Shark NV360 is more comfortable.
- It is manufactured with a 5 years limited warranty, besides, Shark NV356E vacuum cleaner offers you only a one-year limited warranty. So, you’ll get a long time back up with Shark NV360.
- Shark NV360 gives you good results in cleaning on the thick pile carpets. In this term, NV356E does not provide a good result. NV356E’s brush causes hassle in thick pile carpets; thus, cleaning these becomes problematic.
These incredible features make Shark NV360 a finer vacuum cleaner than Shark NV356E. If the mentioned features are not that important for you, you can go for the Shark NV356E. However, my recommendation is Shark NV360, as it would be a great cleaner for your home cleaning. And if you want to learn their prices, press the buttons below.
Similar Features in Shark NV360 and Shark NV356E
- They both come with the same dimension in 14.96*11.4*45.5 inches.
- Their filtration system is HEPA.
- These two vacuum cleaners come with a 25ft cord length.
- Both are capable of cleaning multiple types of floor.
- They are good to go with cleaning pet hair.
|Editors Rating||4.8 Out of 5||4.6 Out of 5|
|Dust Capacity||1.2 Dry Quarts||2.2 Dry Quarts|
|Cord Length||25 Ft||25 Ft|
|Best at||Hard Floor, Soft Surface, Pet Hair||Hard Floor, Soft Surface, Pet Hair|
|Warranty||5 Years||1 Year|
Difference and Similarity Between Shark NV360 and Shark NV356E
Machine Weight and Size
These two vacuum cleaners come in different weights but the same size. Shark NV360’s weight is 12.5 pounds, and Shark NV356E’s weight is 13.7 pounds. In this case, cleaning with the NV360 is more comfortable. The dimensions are the same as they came in 14.96*11.4*45.5 inches. So both are mostly identical, but NV360 is more comfortable to carry. Their design also helps them clean.
Cord Length and Cleaning Radius
Shark NV360 and NV356E have the same cord length, and they appear with a 25ft long cord that lets you clean almost a 30ft radius. For a residential cleaner, this is a reasonable cleaning radius. However, for a professional vacuum cleaner, it is relatively minimal. So, at home, NV360 gives you comfortable cleaning. While with the Shark NV356E, professional cleaning could be a little bit of a hassle.
Both of these vacuum cleaners from Shark share the same filtration system, and they feature HEPA filtration systems with. It can capture 99.9% dirt and dust from the floor. And its complete seal system from anti-allergen technology makes sure of no floating allergens in the air. This is a standard quality filtration system you get in the Shark NV360 and NV356E.
The dust capacity feature seems like Shark NV356E is a better vacuum cleaner than Shark NV360 as it has 2.2 quarts capacity, and Shark NV360 has 1.2 quarts of capacity. But we have to keep in mind that NV356E is a professional vacuum cleaner, so it has to have a big capacity. That’s why the capacity in Shark NV356E is an average capacity. On the other side, Shark NV360 as a residential vacuum cleaner is quite a good capacity owner among residential vacuum cleaners.
The ideal floors for these two vacuum cleaners are the same. They are suitable for multiple floors such as hard floors, soft surfaces, stair cleaning, overhead cleaning, or cleaning the pet hairs. They will give you the best result in these. But in cleaning thick pile carpet, Shark NV356E shows little weakness while Shark NV360 is so smooth at cleaning those.
Shark supply other warranty in their these vacuum cleaners. Shark NV356E offers you a limited warranty for one year. Meanwhile, Shark NV360 gives you a 5-year limited warranty. Shark NV360 is better in this section. Shark provides customer care for the mentioned years on each product.
The Shark NV360 and NV356E are two classic vacuum cleaners of Shark manufacturers. One for the home and another one for professional usage. They are promising and capable of cleaning any essential cleaning work. NV360 is best for your home with its weight, LED light, and better warranty options. Shark NV356E also suitable for its professional field. So, you may choose as you like for your use. Although in my opinion, you better get the NV360 as it is the ultimate winner among these two.
Frequently Asked Questions About Shark NV360 and Shark NV356E
|What are the types of floor Shark NV360 can use for?
Shark NV360 can be used for multiple floors like hard floors, soft surfaces, carpets, stairs, and much more.
What is the dust capacity in Shark NV356E?
The dust capacity in Shark NV356E is 2.2 dry quarts.
Is Shark NV360 a noisy vacuum cleaner?
No, Shark NV360 is not a loud or noisy vacuum cleaner. It comes with a 70-decibel noise level and makes very little sound.
What is the cord length of Shark NV356E?
The cord length on Shark NV356E is 25ft. That makes its cleaning radius about 30ft.
Which one better at cleaning pet hair among Shark NV360 and NV356E?
Shark NV360 and Shark NV356E both are made to clean pet hair. So, you can wash pet hair with both of them, and they give an outstanding result on cleaning these.
Read another article about vacuum cleaners.
- Fatamatuj Johra is an expert in robot vacuum cleaners. She is dedicated to helping people to choose accessories from different items. Her greatest reward is being able to utilize that knowledge to help customers to get the best for their needs under their budget.
- Air purifuer2022.03.20Winix C535 vs C545 – Check Why Winix C545 is Better than C535!
- Sewing Machine2022.02.11Singer 4423 vs 4432 – Check Why Singer 4432 is Boss!
- Air purifuer2021.11.02Winix 5300 vs 5500 – Why Should You Invest in 5500?
- Sewing Machine2021.11.02Singer 44s vs 4423 – Check Why We Recommend Singer 4423!