Shark NV500 and Shark NV501 are promising to give you the most satisfactory result at vacuum cleaning. Although if it is a matter of choosing one of them, it would be a wise decision to go with the Shark NV501. Stick to this article to know why it is better to get the Shark NV501 over NV500.
Why Should You Select The Shark NV501?
- Shark NV501 comes with a weight of 15.5 pounds. On the opposite Shark NV500 comes with a 21.1-pound weight. That makes Shark NV501 and easy to carry vacuum cleaner. With the weight of NV500, it becomes harder to clean and maintain it.
- The Shark NV500 vacuum cleaner is a 3 in one vacuum cleaner with 21.1 pounds, and its dimension is 15.1*13.2*29.7 inches. So, that vacuum cleaner has so many functions on this small size with significant weight, making it very difficult to control and use. We have the NV501, a lightweight 2 in one vacuum cleaner with a suitable dimension 45.7*12.1*12.2, which is less difficult to control and work with.
- Both come with extra accessories. Still, Shark offers better accessories with NV501. It has an upholstery tool, a kit for car cleaning, a stick to clean under implementation. It also has a microfiber pad for concrete floors. Shark NV500 does not have that many options on accessories.
- Shark NV501 has a multi angel cleaning feature. At the same time, Shark NV500 does not provide you with this feature.
These are the main qualities that make Shark NV501 a far better vacuum cleaner than Shark NV500. But in the case of having a 3 in one vacuum cleaner in a small-sized machine, you can go for the NV500. In the ending, it is always your call. So, click on the button below to know the prices of these products.
Similar Features in Shark NV500 and Shark NV501
- They both appear with the HEPA filtration technology.
- These two have an LED light in front of the swivel for cleaning darker spaces.
- Shark NV500 and NV501 have the same dust capacity, and it is 1.3 dry quarts.
- Both have the same cord length and the same cleaning radius.
- These two work best on multiple types of floor.
- Shark offers 5 years warranty for both of these vacuum cleaners.
|Editors Rating||4.8 Out of 5||4.6 Out of 5|
|Dust Capacity||1.3 Dry Quarts||1.3 Dry Quarts|
|Cord Length||30 Ft||30 Ft|
|Best at||Hard Floor, Soft Surface, Pet Hair||Hard Floor, Soft Surface, Pet Hair|
|Warranty||5 Years||5 Years|
Difference and Similarity Between Shark NV500 and Shark NV501
Machine Weight and Size
The machine weight and size are different in these two Shark vacuum cleaners. They come with different weights and other dimensions. NV501’s weight is 15.5 pounds, and NV500’s weight is 21.1 pounds. Their measurement for the first one is 45.7*12.1*12.2 inches and for the second one is 15.1*13.2*29.7 inches. There in the portability section, Shark NV501 takes over the Shark NV500.
Cord Length and Cleaning Radius
They appear with the same cord length and same cleaning radius. Shark NV501 and NV500 cover 30ft in length with their cord. Therefore the cleaning radius is almost 35ft. It gives you an extended space to clean at one time. This is a perfect cord length for residential use.
Shark NV500 and Shark NV501 provide you with HEPA filtration. This filtration system captures 99.9% dust and allergens. It has a complete seal system, making sure that allergens and dust keep sealed instead of floating in the air. Also, it captures the tiniest dust, almost 0.03 micron-sized pollen or allergens. So this keeps away from asthma problems.
These two Shark vacuum cleaners share the same dust capacity. Both can carry 1.3 quarts in the dust container. It is a good amount to carry in one cleaning. For residential use, it covers dust contained for a long time. That is why you can clean without getting bothered for a long time with their excellent dust capacity and long cord.
Shark NV500 and Shark NV501 are good to go on multiple floors. They give you smooth finishing on the bare floor, carpet, long rug, and stairs. Also, they provide good cleaning results on soft surfaces too. Meanwhile, they are very good at cleaning pet hair. In addition to cleaning pet hairs, Shark NV500 gives better service than Shark NV501.
Shark provides you with an outstanding warranty on these two vacuum cleaners. They have 5 years of limited warranty. That means you get back up from the Shark for almost 5 years. Shark manufacturer is beneficial to their customers.
Shark NV501 is undoubtedly a better vacuum cleaner than the Shark NV500. Its friendly weight, size, and hassle-free functions, including its preferable accessories and multiple cleaning angle, make it a clear winner. However, you can get the NV500, too, if you are thinking about numerous functioning vacuum cleaners in one compact one. But for the best investment and for spending one time on the right product, you are recommended to get the Shark NV501.
Frequently Asked Questions About Shark NV501 and Shark NV500
|Is Shark NV501 a lightweight vacuum cleaner?|
Yes, Shark NV501 is a lightweight vacuum cleaner.
Is Shark NV500 suitable for cleaning pet hair?
Obviously, it is good at cleaning pet hair. Among Shark NV501 and Shark NV500, it is better at cleaning pet hairs.
Does Shark NV501 come with a filter, or is it needed to buy separately?
Yes, Shark NV501 comes with a HEPA filter. These are reusable and washable filters.
How Shark NV500 a 3 in 1 vacuum cleaner?
Shark NV500 is an upright, canister, and lift away vacuum cleaner all in one.
Does Shark NV501 have a light?
Yes, Shark NV501 has an LED light in the swivel.
Check other vacuum cleaners in the following section.