Why We Recommend Sony MDR 7506?
- Sony MDR 7506 has a 40mm driver that will deliver high-quality sound. In contrast, the DT 770 Pro doesn’t have any dedicated functions.
- This headphone is foldable, allowing you to carry it into your workspace or while traveling. But the other one is not foldable, so you can’t carry it easily.
- The Sony MDR weighs less than its competitor. So there won’t be any pressure on your ears even if you are using it for a long session.
- The earpads of the Sony MDR 7506 are designed to fit well in your ears and allow you to wear the headphone for a long playlist. On the contrary, DT770 pro isn’t perfect for a long listening session.
- You will get a better noise cancellation than the DT 770 Pro to reduce noise on the Sony headphone.
All these improved characteristics made Sony MDR 7506 the best option here. If you like these facilities and wanna check the price then simply press the button below.
Similarities Between Sony MDR 7506 & Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro
- Build quality is very premium than the usual devices. So, you can use them for a long time.
- They have large ear pads to fit well in the ears. Well-fitting ensures relaxed wearing for extended periods.
- The headphones include foamed earpads and a headband that provides ultimate comfort even during the long listening sessions.
- They provide standard bass even in a high range of volume.
If you are satisfied with these similar functions then you can choose Sony MDR 7506 vs Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro. But if you want to enjoy super sound quality with improved features then you have to go with Sony MDR 7506.
|Specifications||Sony MDR 7506||Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro|
|Editor’s Rating||4.8 out of 5||4.7 out of 5|
|Product Dimension||7 x 7 x 1 inches||7 x 4 x 8.5 inches|
|Product Weight||8 ounces||10.2 ounces|
|Warranty||1-Year Warranty||2-Years Guarantee|
Detailed Features of Sony MDR 7506 & Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro
As they belong to different brands, the outlook is not the same. The Sony MDR 7506 is a lightweight, compact device with a premium design. It has only the black variant but looks very modern for the shiny finish. The DT 770 Pro has two color variations, and this headphone weighs more than the other one. The earpads of the headphones are large enough to fit in your ears.
The Sony MDR 7506 comes with Neodymium magnets and an engineered driver for detailed sound. The frequency response of the device is 10 Hz – 20 kHz to assure you a crystal-clear sound. You won’t face any drop in sound quality, even in a low range of volume. The headphone from Beyerdynamic will also provide standard sound with decent bass and transparent sound.
Very few headphones focus on sound and bass both together as these are premium sound devices for studios, you may guess that the bass won’t be that top-notch. The bass quality of the Sony MDR won’t upset you for sure. The bass will be nice and strong for any genre. You will get crisp and clear bass from the Beyerdynamic 770 Pro too.
Comfort & Isolation
The premium build quality will give you the best comfort during your music sessions. The earpads and the headband are enough foamed for your satisfaction. The Sony MDR 7506 has a thinner headband that made the device lightweight. So, if you need to wear them continuously for multiple hours, you won’t feel any pressure.
These headphones don’t come with traditional wire management as most devices start to get damaged in this segment. The Beyerdynamic has cable only on a single earpad to make you move more easily with them. For your ease of use, the Sony MDR 7506 has a large coiled cable. Unfortunately, the wires are not detachable.
Durability & Warranty
Sony and Beyerdynamic are two of the most popular headphone manufacturers. These are professional headphones designed for studio and audio mixing purposes. The build quality is very standard compared to traditional devices. The cable and the body are well structured to last years. There is 1 year of warranty for the Sony and 2 years of headphones for the Beyerdynamic headphone.
There is no doubt that both devices are great for professional application. The Sony MDR 7506 has a range of special characteristics that make it more preferable. This is undoubtedly the best option for those who are confused to pick one between these two. If you want to use the headphone for audio interfaces, you can choose the Beyerdynamic 770 Pro 250 Ohms version.
FAQ about Sony MDR 7506 & Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro
|How is the Sony headphone for home entertainment?
It’s pretty good. This device is suitable for professional purposes too.
Is the Sony MDR 7506 comfortable for long sessions?
Sure, the premium earpads and the headband will give you ultimate comfort.
Can I detach the cables?
Unfortunately No. But the cables are super durable.
What about the noise cancellation segment?
The noise cancellation of the MDR 7506 is decent than the other one.
Can I fold the devices?
Yes, you can fold the Sony headphone only.
You can find other articles here –
- Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro vs Premium
- Beyerdynamic DT770 vs M50X
- Beyerdynamic DT 990 vs DT 770
- Beyerdynamic DT 990 vs DT 880
- Arctis 5 vs Arctis Pro
- Arctis 9x vs Arctis Pro
- Arctis 9x vs arctis 7
- Beyerdynamic DT770 vs DT880
- Jahidul Islam is mostly an expert in computer accessories and smartwatches. He is dedicated to helping people to choose accessories from different items. His greatest reward is being able to utilize that knowledge to help readers to get the best for their needs under their budget.
- Shoe2022.05.20Air Max 95 vs 97 – Check Why We Recommend Air Max 95!
- Computer Accessories2022.05.19Logitech K350 vs MK550 – Check why should you pick MK550 Combo!
- Smart TV2022.05.18Apple Watch vs Samsung Watch – Which is the best smartwatch?
- Computer Accessories2022.05.18Logitech MK235 vs MK270 – Check Why Logitech MK270 is Better!