SteelSeries vs Turtle Beach – Check which model is the Best!
Arctis Pro Wireless and Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 both are good gaming headphones. But Arctis Pro has some improved features that made it the best choice here.
What Features Made Arctis Pro Wireless Best?
- It is more comfortable to wear because the headphone has a ski goggle fabric that will perfectly contour across your entire head and eliminate the pressure points. Besides, the other one isn’t comfortable like Arctis Pro Wireless.
- Arctis Pro Wireless produces a Hi-Res 40,000 Hz frequency that gives stunning clarity and realism. At the same time, Turtle frequency is 20,000 Hz that isn’t better like Arctis.
- Artis Pro has both lossless audio plus Bluetooth connectivity. The lossless range is up to 12 meters or 40 feet, so you can connect your device from any other room. In contrast, its competitor has Bluetooth only.
- It is built with high-end lightweight steel and aluminum that ensure durability, whereas Turtle Beach is made with plastic material.
- Arctis Pro comes with two rechargeable batteries that allow you to keep one battery charging in the transmitter base station while gaming with the other in the headset. On the contrary,
- Turtle Beach provides only one battery.
These are the major differences between these two gaming headphones that prove Arctis Pro Wireless is a better option. So, we highly recommend you select Arctis Pro.
- They feature a noise-canceling microphone that reduces surrounding noise to let you enjoy the smooth sound.
- Both are PS4, Xbox, Mac, and Mobile device compatible. So, you don’t need to be worried about the device you would connect.
- SteelSeries and Turtle Beach include volume control. As a result, you can freely control Game and Chat audio.
- They deliver 7.1 surround sound so that you immerse fully in gaming.
- The batteries of these headphones are rechargeable, also, they give 20 hours of backup.
You would get these same functions with both gaming headphones. But if you want the best gaming experience with improved features then you should go with Arctis Pro.
|Specification||Arctis Pro Wireless||Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2|
|Editor’s Rating||4.7 out of 5||4.5 out of 5|
|Dimension||3.54 x 6.55 x 7.37 inches||8.54 x 4.45 x 9.57 inches|
|Weight||0.94 lbs||1.73 lbs|
|Speaker Drivers||Hi-Res 40,000 Hz||20,000 kHz|
|ClearCast Bidirectional Microphone||Yes||Yes|
|Xbox Compatible||Yes||Yes, Xbox Wireless|
|Build Material||Lightweight Steel and Aluminum Alloy||Durable Plastic|
|Max Battery Backup||20 hours||20 hours|
|Warranty||Two years to Europe
One year to the USA and Asia
Differences and Similarities Between SteelSeries and Turtle Beach
The sound quality of a gaming headphone is the main thing to consider, and in this, the SteelSeries is better. The Arctis Pro Wireless has a high-density magnets speaker driver, also, it reproduces up to 40,000 Hz Hi-Res audio. At the same time, the other one reproduces 20,000 Hz. The Arctis will give a clear plus realistic sound than the Turtle.
But these two are equipped with 7.1 surround sound that lets you immerse yourself fully in the game. They feature a ChatMix dial so without pausing the game, you can adjust the sound of the game and chat.
Turtle Beach provides you premium comfort, and it is built exclusively with Aerofit cooling gel-infused ear cushion. The ear cup material will keep you cool plus comfortable during playing.
On the other hand, the Arctis Pro Wireless includes an AirWeave ear cushion which is athletics-inspired. This will contour across your entire head and distribute the weight plus eliminate the pressure points. Moreover, the combination of the ski google fabric material and AirWeave cushion will keep your ear dry and cool.
Both come with rechargeable batteries, and per charge, they give 20 hours of backup. But the Turtle Beach has a built-in rechargeable battery, whereas SteelSeries has dual removable batteries. It comes with a transmitter base station that lets you charge one battery when you play.
Arctis Pro Wireless is a better headphone than its competitor. Because it has a small footprint, its measurement is 3.54 x 6.55 x 7.37 inches, and its weight is 0.94 lbs. In contrast, the Turtle Beach dimension and weight are 8.54 x 4.45 x 9.57 inches and 1.73 lbs, respectively. Since the SteelSeries is lighter and will be perfect for any head, you can choose this one.
Arctis Pro Wireless has a dual wireless system, while Turtle Beach is not. However, the gaming-grade of this device is 2.4G wireless audio for lag-free gaming. It gives you ultra-low latency wireless audio up to 40 feet. The wireless range lets you connect the audio from any corner of your house. Furthermore, the transmitter lets you adjust the audio settings.
Also, these two are Bluetooth-compatible headsets. You can pair them up to your mobile device to receive calls or listen to music. Moreover, the Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 combined with the Turtle Beach Audio Hub app allows you to adjust the audio.
You will get a noise cancellation microphone with these two headphones. The mic ensures you get a clear voice with the noise cancellation feature. Both mics provide a realistic gaming experience on PS4/PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Wireless, PC, or Mac. The Turtle Gen 2 mic is better than the SteelSeries because you can mute the mic automatically when you flip it.
You will get a user manual, a wireless transmitter, and the main unit with them. But the Arctis Pro Wireless gives you two batteries, a micro USB cable, a cable for mobile devices, a charging cable, and the Microphone Windscreen. These two are almost the same in terms of goodies.
SteelSeries is more durable than Turtle Beach because it is built with lightweight steel and aluminum. In comparison, its competitor is constructed with plastic. Turtle Beach also gives a one-year warranty to all users, besides, the SteelSeries gives a two-year guarantee to Europe. While the USA and Asian users will get a one-year warranty.
If you get any manufacturer defective parts with these devices, you will get free warranty service. But the warranty won’t be valid for any damaged parts due to misuse.
We compare the Arctis Pro Wireless with Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 and found the Arctis is better. It is durable, delivers better sound, also has other handy features. The Turtle Beach 2nd Gen is also a good choice, but the Arctis is an upgraded device. So, you can consider the SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless.
FAQ about Arctis Pro Wireless and Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2
|Is Turtle Beach Bluetooth compatible?
Yes, this headphone has Bluetooth, also its competitor has Bluetooth function.
Do they have noise-canceling?
Yes, both SteelSeries and Turtle Beach have active noise cancellations.
Will they work on Xbox One?
Yes, both headphone devices work with the Xbox One.
Is the Turtle compatible with the App?
Yes, it is compatible with the Turtle Beach Audio Hub app that works for Bluetooth-connected devices.
Do they come with a warranty?
Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 is equipped with a one-year limited warranty for the original users. Besides, the SteelSeries cover a one-year warranty to Asia, and the USA and European users will get a two-year warranty.
Read more comparisons from the links below.