Why We Recommend Surface Pro X?
- It provides you 16GB RAM, whereas Surface Go comes with only 8GB RAM. The 16GB RAM gives you flawless performance so that you can do your task efficiently.
- Microsoft Surface Pro X includes 512GB storage, while Surface Go comes with 128GB only. However, the Pro X increases the speed significantly compared to the Surface Go.
- The Pro X gives you up to 15 hours battery life of typical device usage while its competitor gives up to 13 hours battery life. Therefore, the battery life ensures you use the device longer.
- Its weight is 774g, while its competitor weight is 1110g. The lighter weight is more comfortable than the heavy one.
- It has a 13 inches screen, while the Surface goes screen size is 12.4 inches. A larger screen gives the user better experiences.
- Surface Pro X screen resolution is 2880 X 1920px. Besides,its competitor screen resolution is 1536 X 1024px. Higher screen resolution is essential for watching HD videos efficiently.
- This device gives you 267-pixel density, and Surface Go comes with 148-pixel density. The higher density provides a more precise and sharp image and video footage.
These advanced features make Microsoft Surface Pro X better than Surface Go. If you search for an ideal Tablet for you, this would be the best choice.
- Both tablets support 64-bit that allows you to run 64-bit apps smoothly and increase performance.
- They have a stereo microphone which creates a richer sound to entertain you much.
- Surface Pro X and Surface Go have battery level indicators that warn you if the battery gets low.
- They have a voice command feature. You can use your voice to control the device without pressing any button.
If you are satisfied with these similar functions then you can pick any of Surface Pro or Surface Go. But if you want the best performance with improved features then you have to go with Surface Pro.
|Specification||Surface Pro X||Surface Go|
|Editors Rating||4.6 out of 5||4.3 out of 5|
|Dimension||11.3 x 7.2 x 0.28 inch||10.95 x 8.10 x 0.62 inch|
|Pixel Density||267 ppi||148ppi|
|Screen size||13 inches||12.4 inches|
|Screen Resolution||2880p X 1920p||1536p X 1024p|
|Battery life||15 hours||13 hours|
|Processor||Microsoft SQ® 1||10th Gen Intel Core i5 processor|
|Graphics||Microsoft SQ1 Adreno||Intel® UHD Graphics|
|Operating System||Windows 10||Windows 10|
|Warranty||1 Year||1 Year|
Similarities and Differences between Surface pro X VS Surface Go
If we talk about the design, then both tablets have impressive designs. Surface Pro X is a little bit bigger than Surface Go. On the other hand, it’s quite a bit thinner than Surface Go. This device’s weight is 774g, while its competitor weight is 1110g. A lighter weight is better than a heavy one. Microsoft Surface Go has a detachable cable, besides Surface Pro X does not have this keyboard.
This device’s screen size is 13 inches, while the Surface Go screen size is 12.4 inches. The bigger screen gives the user better experiences.Microsoft Surface Pro X screen resolution is 2880 x 1920px.On the other hand, Surface Go screen resolution is 1536 x 1024px. Screen resolution is an important indicator of screen image quality. This device’s pixel density is 267ppi, and Surface Go pixel density is 148ppi. A higher density provides more clarity and sharpness for the image on the screen.
Microsoft Surface Pro X comes with 16GB Ram, and other one comes with 8GB Ram. The higher Ram is enabling fast data processing. Surface Go has an external memory card slot, and you can extend the built-in internal storage. Both devices support 64-bit that means it allows more than 4GB and increased the performance speed. It also allows you to run 64-bit apps.
It gives you 10mp on the main camera while the other one comes with 8mp.The higher megapixel is capable of capturing images with more details. Microsoft Surface Go has a CMOS sensor which provides better image quality. On the other hand, Surface Pro X does not have this feature. Surface Pro X has 3D photos and video recording capabilities. In contrast, Surface Go does not have these capabilities.
This device comes with two microphones, while Surface Go has only one microphone. More microphone provides better sound quality and filters out the background noise. Both devices have a stereo microphone.This microphone provides richer sound quality and gives better experiences. Microsoft Surface Go has a 3.5mm audio jack, and you can use the device with most headphones. On the other hand, Surface Pro X does not provide a 3.5mm audio jack.
Battery life is an essential part of any tablet. Surface Pro X gives you up to 15 hours of battery backup. Besides, its competitor gives you only 13 hours of battery backup. The more battery life means you can use this device for more time. Both device batteries are rechargeable. They have a battery level indicator that warns you when the battery gets low.
Surface Go has included a USB-type C port. You also get a microSDXC card reader, a mini display port, and a 3.5mm audio headphone jack with this device. Besides, Surface Pro X also has a microSDXC card reader and a mini display port. But, it does not have any 3.5mm audio headphone jack. It also does not have any USB-type C port, but I have a USB-type A port.
In the box
With Microsoft Surface pro X, you will get, A Surface Pro X tablet, power supply, Sim card access tool, Quick start guide, Safety, and Warranty document. On the other side, with Surface Go, you will get, Surface Go laptop,39w Power supply, Quick start guide, Safety, and warranty document.
Surface Pro X has a longer battery life, Ram, screen resolution, pixel density, and it is lightweight than Surface Go. It is the perfect device for you if you want to do multitasking. So, you can pick this device instead of Surface Go.
Frequently Questions Asked about Surface Pro X and Surface Go
|Is there any USB port, and Can I attach an HDMI port?|
Yes. There’s a type C port that you can use with an HDMI connector. But that’s just it. There are no USB ports, but you can use a type C adapter or a USB hub with a type C connector.
Will any external hard drive work with it?
Yes, it works.
Can I run photoshop?
Yes, you can.
Does Surface come with a type cover?
No, Surface Go and the Surface Go Signature Type Cover are sold separately.
You may have interest in –