Both TicWatch E and E2 are very popular smartwatches in the market. Between these two, we strongly suggest you choose TicWatch E2.
Why We Suggest to Choose TicWatch E2?
- TicWatch E2 features 5 ATMs, plus will count your strokes while swimming without any damage from water. But, TIcWatch E has IP67, which will prevent the only daily wet environment, and you cannot swim while wearing it.
- The Chipset of E2 is Qualcomm® Snapdragon Wear™, and the other one’s Chipset is MTK MT2601. Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset provides fast and more smooth performance than MTK MT2601.
- Ticwatch E2 is compatible with Android or i-phone But TicWatch E can be used only in androids.
- The watch display of E2 is 1.39” AMOLED, and E’s watch display is a 1.4 inch OLED display. Thus, the AMOLED display will provide you with an amazing and colorful display experience.
- This watch’s battery capacity is 415mAh, and TicWatch E’s battery capacity is 330mA.
- Sometimes while calling, you may face some problems in TicWatch E. But with the upgraded and new version E2, you won’t face such problems.
TicWatch E and E2 are very popular smartwatches in the market. But, E2 provides some amazing features, which are not available in the TicWatch E. That’s why we suggest TicWatch E2.
Similar Features of TicWatch E and E2
The TicWatch makes these two modes. So, there are some similar features that you have to consider.
- The watch cases of these smartwatches are made of Polycarbonate.
- Their strap material is silicon which makes sure the durability of your strap.
- E and E2 have 512MB RAM and 2GB ROM that ensures fast performance.
- Their connectivity is the same as Bluetooth v4.1 and Wifi 802.11 b/g/n.
- These smartwatches have Lithium-polymer (Non-Removal) batteries.
- The TicWatch company provides a one-year limited warranty.
|Specifications||TicWatch E2||TicWatch E|
|Editors rating||4.8 out of 5||4.6 out of 5|
|Dimension||1.83 x 2.04 x 0.51 inches||9.21 x 1.73 x 0.53 inches|
|Weight||53.3 grams||41.5 grams|
|Strap Material / Width||Silicone / 22mm||Silicone / 20mm|
|Phone Compatibility||iPhone and Android||Android|
|Operating Compatibility||IOS 10.0+ Android 6.0+||IOS 8.0+Android 4.3+|
|Chipset||Qualcomm® Snapdragon Wear™||MTK MT2601|
|CPU||1.2GHz dual-core||1.2GHz dual-core|
|RAM/ROM||512 MB RAM / 4GB ROM||512 MB RAM / 4GB ROM|
|Watch Display||1.39 inch AMOLED (400 x 400 px)||1.4 inch OLED display, 400x400px ,287dpi|
|Water-resistant||5 ATM (swim-ready, up to 50m)||IP67 (daily wet environments)|
|Connectivity||Bluetooth v4.1||Bluetooth v4.1|
|Wifi||802.11 b/g/n||802.11 b/g/n|
low latency off-body sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Maps, GPS.
|Heart-rate monitor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, e-Compass|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium-polymer (Non-Removal)||Lithium-polymer (Non-Removal)|
|Warranty||Limited Warranty for 1 Year||Limited Warranty for 1 Year|
Similarities and differences between TicWatch E and E2 smartwatches
Dimension and Weight:
TicWatch E and E2 are very lightweight watches in the market with amazing features. These two watches fit on your hand so nicely that, while wearing them, you won’t face the weight.
The weight of the E watch is 41.5 grams, and E2’s weight is 53.3 grams. Besides, the dimension of E is 9.21 x 1.73 x 0.53 inches and E2’s dimension is 1.83 x 2.04 x 0.51 inches. If you are looking for a smartwatch with a smaller dimension, then you should choose TicWatch E2.
Watch case and Strep material:
The watch cases of these watches are made of Polycarbonate. Now, if we look at the strep of these watches, you will be amazed. The strep materials are made of silicon. E’s strap width is 20mm, and E2’s strap width is 22mm. This E2 watch has a wonderfully designed strep that will enhance your smartness.
Phone compatibility and operating compatibility:
You will be amazed to know that TicWatch E2’s phone compatibility is both Androids and iPhones. You can use this watch with any phones you have. But, E(express) is not that upgraded as you can only use this watch with Androids, and If you have an iPhone, you cannot use this. For this feature, you should choose TicWatch E2.
Besides, E2 has higher operating compatibility than the previous version E. E2’s operating compatibility is IOS 10.0+ Android 6.0+ and E’s operating compatibility is IOS 8.0+Android 4.3+. With this watch, you can get all the applications that are available on the Google play store.
Chipset, CPU, and RAM/ROM:
While you are looking for a smartwatch, you have to emphasize the Chipset, CPU, and RAM/ROM. Because these features will ensure your smartwatch experience. The Chipset of E is MTK MT2601, and E2’s Chipset is Qualcomm® Snapdragon Wear™. Qualcomm® Snapdragon Wear™ is the upgraded version of MTK MT2601, and this Chipset will smooth your uses and ensure powerful and premium performance.
Besides, these watches’ CPU and RAM/ROM are the same. Their CPU is 1.2GHz dual-core, and these watches are made with 512MB RAM and 4GB ROM. These watches have all the modern features, but for the upgraded Chipset, we recommend you choose the E2 smartwatch.
Watch display will enhance your smartness and outlook. TicWatch E has 1.4 inch OLED display with (400x400px) and E2 has 1.39 inch AMOLED display (400 x 400 px). With an AMOLED display, you will get a colorful experience than the OLED display as it has an extra layer of TFTs.
When looking for a smartwatch or fitness band, you have to make sure that the chosen watch is water-resistant. Here, E watch can prevent regular wet environments like sweat, but this watch cannot use while you swim.
Comparatively, the upgraded version E2 can prevent water damage while swimming. Besides, this can prevent 5 ATMs and water-resistant more than 50 meters. Besides this E2 watch can detect your swim style, lap count, stroke count, and, most importantly, duration. If you are a swimming lover, then go for this TicWatch E2 smartwatch now!
Both E and E2 smartwatches have Lithium-polymer batteries. These batteries are non-removal in nature. E2’s battery capacity is 415mAh, and E’s battery capacity is 330mAh. So, E2 will give you support almost for 48 plus hours. On the other hand, E can provide backup for hardly 48 hours.
Are you a fitness concerned person? Then these watches are for you. Because TicWatch E and E2 have heart rate sensors that will monitor your heart rate all the time. Besides, the E2 has a low latency off-body sensor which is not available in the previous version of the E watch. Besides, They have a Heart-rate monitor, a Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, e-Compass.
TicWatch provides a (1) year limited warranty for The E and E2 watch. But, you have to submit that the watch is bought from an authorized store. If you discover any imperfection while utilizing it typically, you can claim your warranty from the TicWatch brand.
We hope you have gone through the article and understand why we recommend you choose the new upgraded TicWatch E2 model. Otherwise, you can select an E smartwatch, but you won’t find those amazing features in it, which are available in the E2 version.
Frequently Asked Question about TicWach E and E2
Between TicWatch E and E2, which one has a better chipset?
Between these smartwatches, E2’s Chipset is Qualcomm® Snapdragon Wear™ which is better than E’s MTK MT2601 chipset.
What is the operating compatibility of TicWatch E2?
The operating compatibility of E2 is IOS 10.0+ Android 6.0+.
Can I use an E watch with my Apple device?
No, you cannot use this watch with your apple branded devices. But you can choose an E2 watch, which can be used with both apple mobiles and android mobiles.
What is the Battery capacity of E2?
Its battery capacity is 415mAh, and this will provide you support for 48 plus hours.
Can I use TicWatch E while swimming?
Unfortunately, you cannot use this watch while swimming because this watch only can prevent damages from sweat or normal wet situations. But you can choose E2 as this watch has an amazing water-resistant formation which will prevent water up to 5 ATMs and under 50 miter water.
Learn more smartwatch comparison articles here.
- Fossil Gen 5 vs Galaxy Watch
- Fossil Gen 5 vs Samsung Active 2
- Fossil Sport vs Gen 5
- Fossil Gen 4 vs Gen 5
- Galaxy Watch 3 vs Active 2
- Galaxy Watch Active vs Active 2
- Apple Watch vs Samsung Watch
I have been working in the camera industry for the last 6 years, and I am dedicated to helping my readers choose the best DSLR Camera, Mirrorless camera, security camera, or drone. My greatest reward is utilizing that knowledge to help people get the best for their needs under their budget. In 2014, I bought my first DSLR camera, and I have worked for different agencies and travel companies. Therefore, I have to use various cameras and lenses. Nowadays, there are many kinds of cameras available in the market, so, before buying, a person has to focus on the following questions:
Here are some questions for you that will help you to buy a camera
- Ask yourself why you are buying a camera? Because Different cameras are built for different purposes. Do you want something only for better photos than your phone, or do you want to get into the photography business or just a hobby?
- What is the budget? You may not need a professional-grade DSLR camera if it is just for a hobby. You can get something that will allow you to grow into a DSLR.
- Did you compare your desired model with another popular model in the market?
If you are looking for a camera for your business or professional photography, then check the below things before making the final call:
- Types of Cameras
- DSLR vs Mirrorless
- Speed and Performance
- The MegaPixel Myth and Reality
- Interchangeable Lenses
- Image Stabilization
Check one of my articles where I describe everything in detail about how to choose a DSLR camera
Follow or ask me anything about Camera on social media:
- Camera2022.06.25GoPro Hero 8 Vs 9 – Why do Buywithme.org suggest the GoPro 9?
- Fujifilm2022.06.25Fujifilm X100v vs Sony RX100 vii – What’s the main differences?
- Sony2022.06.20Sony a7rii vs a7iii – Why do we suggest the a7iii than a7rii?
- Security camera2022.06.20Arlo Pro 2 vs Arlo Ultra – Check the difference & get the best