TicWatch E2 and S2 have many similarities, but we have found some amazing features in S2, therefore you should go with TicWatch S2.
Why You Should Go For TicWatch S2?
- This smartwatch is upgraded with the US Military standard 810G structure that makes sure the watch can operate between very high and lower temperatures (-20ºC to 55ºC) and it is anti-shock, dust-proof, humidity-proof, and sand and dust-proof. On the other hand, TicWatch E2 doesn’t have this structure.
- The case of S2 is made of Polyamide & glass fiber which makes the case stronger and durable than the E2’s polycarbonate watch case.
- Sometimes while texting you may face a voice recognition problem in TicWatch E2, But the TicWatch brand has solved this problem in S2.
- Many users have complained about the battery life of E2, but With S2 you won’t face such problems as this model is upgraded.
- TicWatch S2 smartwatch is available in Midnight and Glacier color; you can choose any color which suits you the best. But, E2 has only one color which is Black.
If you are a sportsman, then the TicWatch S2 smartwatch will be the perfect choice for you as this watch has the most upgraded feature called the US Military Standard 810G feature. Otherwise, you can choose E2, but we recommend you choose the TicWatch S2 smartwatch.
Common Features of TicWatch E2 and S2 watches
The above-mentioned features of TicWatch S2 are not available in E2; otherwise, they have many similar features as follows:
- These watches are resistant to water more than 50 meters.
- They have an interchangeable 22mm width strap.
- These watches are operated by OS by Google™.
- S2 and E2 are made with Google Assistant™, Mobvoi Tic Motion technology.
- Both watches can be used with Android and iPhone devices and their operating compatibility is IOS 10.0+ Android 6.0+.
- They have Qualcomm®’s Snapdragon Wear™ powerful processor.
- These smartwatches have 512MB RAM and 4GB ROM.
- They have a 1.39″ AMOLED colorful display.
- These watches include a one-year limited warranty.
|Specifications||TicWatch S2||TicWatch E2|
|Editor’s rating||4.9 out of 5||4.7 out of 5|
|Dimension||46.6 x 51.8 x 12.9 inches||46.9 x 52.2 x 12.9 inches|
|Item Weight||54.71 grams||53.3 grams|
|US Military Standard 810G||Yes||No|
|Water-resistant||5 ATM (swim-ready, up to 50m)||5 ATM (swim-ready, up to 50m)|
|Watch Case||Polyamide & glass fiber||Polycarbonate|
|Watch Strap Material/Width||Silicone (interchangeable), 22m||Silicone (interchangeable), 22m|
|Operating System||Wear OS by Google™||Wear OS by Google™|
|AI Technology||Google Assistant™, Mobvoi TicMotion||Google Assistant™, Mobvoi TicMotion|
|Device Compatibility||Android and iPhone||Android and iPhone|
|Operating Compatibility||IOS 10.0+ Android 6.0+||IOS 10.0+ Android 6.0+|
|Processor||Qualcomm®Snapdragon Wear™||Qualcomm®Snapdragon Wear™|
|Display||1.39″ AMOLED (400 x 400 px)||1.39″ AMOLED (400 x 400 px)|
|RAM/ROM||512 MB RAM / 4GB ROM||512 MB RAM / 4GB ROM|
|Connectivity||Bluetooth v4.1, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n||Bluetooth v4.1, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n|
|GPS||GPS + GLONASS + Beidou||GPS + GLONASS + Beidou|
low latency off-body sensor
low latency off-body sensor
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium-polymer (Non-Removal)||Lithium-polymer (Non-Removal)|
|Warranty||1 Year (Limited Warranty)||1 Year(Limited Warranty)|
Similarities and Differences Between TicWatch E2 and S2 Smartwatches
Weight and Dimension:
TicWatch E2 and S2 are very lightweight smartwatches in the market. The S2 smartwatch’s weight is 54.71 grams and E2’s weight is 53.3 grams. For this lightweight design, these watches will give you a wonderful experience.
Besides, S2’s dimension is 46.6 x 51.8 x 12.9 inches and E2’s dimension is 46.9 x 52.2 x 12.9 inches. If you like a small dimension watch then you can choose the S2 smartwatch. Believe me; this S2 smartwatch will look gorgeous on your hands.
The selection of color is also a very important decision. Because, if you want to look smart then the color of your watch should match your fashion. There are two gorgeous colors available with TicWatch S2.
These colors are Midnight and Glacier. These two colors will look amazing on your wrist and enhance your smart look. Besides, there is only one color available with the E2 watch and the color is regular black. So, you should buy the S2.
US Military Standard 810G Feature and Water Resistance:
Are you a sportsman? Then S2 will be the perfect watch for you. Because this watch has this amazing structure which is called US Military Standard 810G. This structure makes sure that the watch can operate between very high and lower temperatures (-20ºC to 55ºC).
If you are in a situation that the temperature is very low or high, the watch will work very smoothly. Besides it is anti-shock, dust-proof, humidity-proof, and sand and dusk-proof. But, TicWatch E2 isn’t formed with this sturdier structure.
TicWatch E2 and S2 can operate underwater up to 50m. Besides, these watches are designed to measure your lap and strokes while you are swimming.
Watch Case and Watch Strap Material/Width:
The watch case of S2 is stronger than the E2, as its case is made of Polyamide & glass fiber. Besides, E2’s watch case is made of Polycarbonate. The case made from Polyamide & glass fiber will provide you, long-time services than the Polycarbonate.
Besides, the strap materials of these watches are made of Silicone which will provide you a smooth experience. The strap width is 22m. If you want to change your strep, you can easily change it.
TicWatch E2 and S2 smartwatches are formed with amazing AI technology. This invisible technology silently tracks your activities without activating anything. Besides, these smartwatches maximize your wearable capabilities. These watches also have Google Assistant for any quarries.
Display and compatibilities:
These watches have a (400 x 400 px) 1.39″ AMOLED display. If you are willing to have a colorful experience, then these watches are perfect for this purpose. Besides, these watches have Android and iPhone compatibility.
That means you can use these watches with both Android and iPhone. Their operating compatibility is IOS 10.0+ and Android 6.0+.
Processor and RAM/ROM:
The processor and storage of a smartwatch are very important factors as the smoothness and performance depend largely on that. TicWatch E2 and S2 have Qualcomm® Snapdragon Wear™ and 512MB RAM and 4GB ROM. This formation of these watches will provide you a smooth and powerful performance.
Sensors and GPS:
The TicWatch E2 and S2 watches are always there when you need to determine your performance and physical conditions as they have various kinds of sensors. These watches include an accelerometer, gyroscope sensor.
Besides, these watches can measure your heart rate and the low latency of the body. These sensors provide the measurement of your body condition. These watches include GPS, GLONASS, and Beidou.
Another most important part of a smartwatch is its battery. These watches include a 415mAh powerful rechargeable battery which will provide services for more than 48 hours, which means almost 2 days.
But with the E2 smartwatch, some of the customers have faced some issues. These issues are fixed in TicWatch S2. So, get the S2 smartwatch.
TicWatch Brand has ensured a warranty for one year from the date when you have purchased the watch. This warranty is limited. To avail of this free service or replacement, you have to make sure that you have bought the watch from an authorized TicWatch seller.
We hope you have got the point after getting a detailed comparison. Now make the best choice like a very smart person. After comparing we found out that, TicWatch S2 is the smartwatch, which you are looking for.
Otherwise, you can choose E2, but we strongly recommend you choose TicWatch S2 smartwatch. Thanks for your valuable time.
Frequently Asked Questions about TicWatch E2 and S2 Smartwatches:
|What is the battery cell composition of S2?
The S2 smartwatch contains a 415mAh powerful Lithium-polymer battery and the battery life is 2 days. This battery is non-removable in nature.
What materials are used in S2’s case?
The watch case of S2 is made of Polyamide & glass fiber, which provides sturdiness and durability.
Does S2 or E2 have any warranty?
Yes, these two watches have a one-year warranty which is limited in nature.
What is the operation compatibility of E2?
The operation compatibility of E2 is IOS 10.0+ Android 6.0+ and S2 has the same.
Which watch can be used while swimming?
Both TicWatch S2 and E2 can be used while swimming. These watches are safe more than 50 meters underwater.
You can find more smartwatch articles here –
- Fossil Sport vs Gen 4
- Fossil Gen 5 vs 5E
- Ticwatch E vs E2
- Fossil Gen 5 vs Galaxy Watch
- Fossil Gen 5 vs Samsung Active 2
- Fossil Sport vs Gen 5
I have been working in the camera industry for the last 6 years, and I am dedicated to helping my readers choose the best DSLR Camera, Mirrorless camera, security camera, or drone. My greatest reward is utilizing that knowledge to help people get the best for their needs under their budget. In 2014, I bought my first DSLR camera, and I have worked for different agencies and travel companies. Therefore, I have to use various cameras and lenses. Nowadays, there are many kinds of cameras available in the market, so, before buying, a person has to focus on the following questions:
Here are some questions for you that will help you to buy a camera
- Ask yourself why you are buying a camera? Because Different cameras are built for different purposes. Do you want something only for better photos than your phone, or do you want to get into the photography business or just a hobby?
- What is the budget? You may not need a professional-grade DSLR camera if it is just for a hobby. You can get something that will allow you to grow into a DSLR.
- Did you compare your desired model with another popular model in the market?
If you are looking for a camera for your business or professional photography, then check the below things before making the final call:
- Types of Cameras
- DSLR vs Mirrorless
- Speed and Performance
- The MegaPixel Myth and Reality
- Interchangeable Lenses
- Image Stabilization
Check one of my articles where I describe everything in detail about how to choose a DSLR camera
Follow or ask me anything about Camera on social media:
- Camera2022.06.25GoPro Hero 8 Vs 9 – Why do Buywithme.org suggest the GoPro 9?
- Fujifilm2022.06.25Fujifilm X100v vs Sony RX100 vii – What’s the main differences?
- Sony2022.06.20Sony a7rii vs a7iii – Why do we suggest the a7iii than a7rii?
- Security camera2022.06.20Arlo Pro 2 vs Arlo Ultra – Check the difference & get the best