Tineco S12 vs Dyson V11 – Learn the difference & get the best one
Tineco Pure ONE S12 and Dyson V11 vacuum cleaners can provide you the latest features you looking for in a vacuum cleaner. But the Tineco S12 is a better option than the Dyson V11.
What Makes Tineco S12 Better?
- This machine can run for 100 minutes after fully recharged. So, cleaning is handier with the Tineco S12. On the other side, Dyson V11 can run a maximum of 74 minutes.
- Tineco S12 only needs 3.5 hours to get fully charged and work for you for 100 minutes. While the other one required needs 4.5 hours to get fully charged.
- It comes with a WiFi connectivity option and has an app for smartphones so that you can operate your vacuum cleaner from your phone. The Dyson V11 lacks this important feature.
- This vacuum cleaner appears with 2 Lithium-ion batteries while Dyson is included with only one battery. An extra battery is really important if you are looking for long durable service.
- It makes noise up to 68 to 71 decibels while Dyson V11 makes 70 to 78 decibels of noise. Certainly, Tineco S12 gives you a more peaceful cleaning experience than the Dyson V11.
- Dyson V11’s weight is 5.68 pounds, and Tineco S12 is 5.60 pounds. Well, it may seem a too small difference, but if you carry a device for 74 to 100 minutes at a time, you know this makes a big difference for you.
These specific reasons make Tineco S12 a smarter, better, more user-friendly cordless vacuum cleaner than the Dyson V11.
Similar Features in Tineco S12 and Dyson V11
- These two come with smart sensors that detect types of floor and dirt plus adjust the suction power.
- They appear with the HEPA filtration system.
- Both have a digital screen to manage their work.
- They are suitable to clean all types of floors.
- The manufacturers offer two years warranty on both of these cordless vacuum cleaners.
|Specification||Dyson V11||Tineco S12|
|Editors Rating||4.8 Out of 5||4.9 Out of 5|
|Run Time||74 Minutes||100 Minutes|
|Recharge||4.5 Hours||3.5 Hours|
|Batteries||1 Lithium-ion||2 Lithium-ion|
|Noise Level||70-78 dB||68-71 dB|
|Suction||185 AW||150 AW|
|Warranty||2 Years Limited||2 Years Limited|
Difference and Similarity Between Tineco S12 and Dyson V11
Product Weight and Size
Tineco S12 beats Dyson V11 as it is flimsier, easy to transfer, and a more user-friendly cordless vacuum cleaner in terms of product size and weight. The Tineco S12’s weight is 6.6 pounds, and its size is 10.3×8.8×44 inches. Where Dyson V11’s weight is 6.68 pounds and the size is 50.63×9.84 x10.28 inches. Tineco S12 is a super handy vacuum cleaner than Dyson V11.
The suction power of both cordless vacuum cleaners is quite different. In this case, Dyson V11 gives a better performance than the Tineco S12 as it has 185 AW suction power. On the other hand, Tineco S12’s suction power is 150 AW. Therefore Dyson V11 would be the better option if you are looking for a cordless vacuum cleaner focusing on deep cleaning.
Run Time and Recharge
Tineco S12 takes 3.5 hours to get its full charge, while Dyson V11 takes 4.5 hours for this. In this matter, Tineco S12 is better. But it is not done yet Tineco S1 can run for almost 100 minutes, while the opposite Dyson V11 only runs for 74 minutes. So, it is obvious the Tineco S12 is better in this section than the Dyson V11.
Both come with several filters and a HEPA filtration system. This system cleans 99.9% of dust and allergens. It will clean all the pollen of your home. It is capable of capturing 0.3 micron-sized allergens from the air. This filtration system also arrives with complete seal technology, so there is no dust in the air after cleaning. It helps asthma patients and, of course, healthier than most filtration systems. The filters can be washed and reused, so they are long-lasting.
They have an LCD screen where you can track run time, suction power, dust type, and remaining minutes for cleaning. The Tineco S12 has an iLoop sensor that can detect dust on the way. The Dyson V11 has a Dynamic Load sensor that notices the floor type while cleaning and changes its suction power according to it. You get all of this information in their LCD monitor.
If dust capacity is a bigger deal for you, you can choose Dyson V11 as it has a better dust capacity than the Tineco S12. The dust capacity in Dyson V11 is 0.77 liters, and the dust capacity of Tineco S12 is 0.6 liters. So, it is slightly less than the Dyson V11 but not too little for holding dust.
WiFi and App
The feature that makes Tineco S12 an up-to-date cordless vacuum cleaner is the WiFi and App eligibility. You can connect your vacuum cleaner to WiFi, and by setting it with the app, you can track this cleaner with your smartphone. Isn’t that feature what you are searching for in your vacuum cleaner? However, Dyson V11 does not include this feature.
These two advanced cordless vacuum cleaners are suitable to clean any floor. They give their ultimate performance in hardwood floor to tiles floor. Any type you give them to clean, they will clean it perfectly. These are good to go with thick pile carpet, pet hair, stairs, and long hair.
Both Dyson V11 and Tineco S12 manufacturers give two years of limited warranty with them. These two have a strong motor, especially Dyson V11, which will provide you service in the long run. So, you can be carefree with these two vacuum cleaners for almost two years.
Lastly, you can see the Tineco S12 is a better cordless vacuum cleaner than the Dyson V11. Although Dyson V11 has some better features, such as bigger suction power and better dust capacity. But it is not as smart a cordless vacuum cleaner as the Tineco S12. So, choose wisely for your home as the environment of your house depends on your choice.
Frequently Asked Questions About Tineco S12 and Dyson V11
|Can you buy replacement batteries for Tineco S12?
Yes, you can buy replacement batteries for Tineco S12.
Does Dyson V11 support 220V?
No, Dyson V11 does not support 220V. Its standard electrical connection is 110V.
What is the suction power of Tineco S12?
The suction power of the Tineco S12 is 150 AW.
Is it difficult to clean and remove long hair from Dyson V11?
No, it is not difficult to clean and remove long hair from Dyson V11. Dyson V11 gives you a premium cleaning experience with long hair.
Does Tineco S12 come with two batteries?
Yes, Tineco S12 does come with an extra Lithium-ion battery with itself.
You can learn more comparisons about vacuum cleaners from the below links.