Winix C535 and C555 are two standard air purifiers to give you a premium service at cleaning the air. But between these two, C535 offers you a finer service than Winix C555. Let’s see the key elements that make Winix C535 the most preferable air purifier.
Why Winix C535 is Most Preferable?
- Winix C535 is a compact air purifier. Its weight is 20 pounds, and the dimension is 23.39*17.52*9.88 inches. On the other hand, Winix C555’s weight is 38 pounds, and the dimension is 23.40*17.55*9.88 inches. Therefore, C535 is more likely to fit anywhere and more comfortable to carry.
- It is a great air filter that includes extra filters; contrary, C555 doesn’t provide any filters. As a result, you need to purchase a filter separately for the C555.
- The machine works almost without any noise rather than the upgraded version. But C555 makes a noise that is not pleasant.
- This air purifier will save energy which is a great thing, while C555 can’t help you to save energy. So, you can give a thought to the Winix C535 machine.
These affordable features make Winix C535 a better choice than Winix C555. If you want to check the price of these two air purifiers, just click the button below.
Similar Features in Winix C555 and Winix C535
- They serve 360 Sq. Ft. area at a time.
- You get washable fine mesh pre-filter with them.
- They work with plasma wave technology.
- Both provide air quality indicators to check on.
- Also, have a dual smart sensor in them.
- Sleep mood operation is included in both of them.
- You can find a filter replacement indicator in both of them.
- They appear with a remote controller.
|Editor’s Rating||4.6 Out of 5||4.8 Out of 5|
|Filtration||Antimicrobial HEPA Filters||HEPA Filters|
|Room Size||360 sq. Ft.||360 sq. Ft.|
|Carbon Filter||Washable AOC||Activated|
|Plazma Wave Cleaning||Yes||Yes|
|Dual Smart Sensor||Yes||Yes|
|Warranty||2 Years||2 Years|
Difference and Similarity Between Winix C555 and Winix C535
Winix offers you almost a medium to large living space to purify its air. Both Winix C535 and Winix C545 serve 360 Sq. Ft. arear to clean air. In one hour, it changes its air 5 times in 360 Sq. Ft area. This is a big space compared to other air purifiers. So, buy any of them and get a full air cleaning experience of 360 sq. Ft. area.
These two air purifiers of Winix have the same washable fine mesh pre-filter. These two also appear with true HEPA filters where Winix C555’s true Hepar filters are antimicrobial. These antimicrobial genuine HEPA filters clean air from microbes. Also, these HEPA filters catch 99% of air-born allergens. And good at catching pollen, dust, and smoke. These filters can detect any particle which is small as 0.3 microns.
Winix C555 offers you better filters when it comes to carbon filters. It appears with washable Advance Odor Control carbon filters, which you can reuse after washing it. Winix C535 comes with an activated carbon filter, which you can not reuse. The Winix C555 is a better choice in this section. The washable AOC filters reduce any household odors, including cooking smells, smoke, and odor from pets. It also prolongs the HEPA filter.
Plasma Wave Air Technology
The Plasma Wave Air Technology keeps you away from any bacteria or virus. It creates Hydroxyls, which neutralizes any bacteria or virus. That ensures your healthy air. And gives you and your family the most beneficial air. This technology is a new generation of technology to keep you away from any bacterial or viral diseases.
Winix offers almost all of their air purifiers a two years warranty. Winix promises you to give back up for their air purifier for two years, which includes fixation and replacement of any unit with any qualifying issue. Winix C535 and Winix C555 both offer you a two-year warranty with their satisfying customer services.
You can see how Winix C535 offers you so many more affordable options than Winix C555. But Winix C555 is also contained with all the important features and some expensive luxurious features you can have in a purifier. If you want the budget-friendly best experience in air cleaning, you should go with the Winix C535, but if you are thinking about luxury and a little hassle, you may go with the Winix C555.
Frequently Asked Questions About Winix C555 vs Winix C535
|Does Winix C555 come with a warranty?|
Yes, Winix C555 comes with a 2 years warranty. They assure to fix and replace the unit of the purifier if needed.
Does Winix C535 come with extra filters?
No, Winix C535 does not come with extra filters. You have to buy filters separately.
How does that AOC carbon filter work on Winix C555?
AOC carbon filter means activated odor control, and it reduces any kind of odors such as cooking smells, pet odor, or even odor from smoke. They also help to extend the time of a true HEPA filter.
How does the sleep mode operation work in both Winix C555 and Winix C545?
When the room or space is darkened, this mood automatically takes place. This makes the purifier quitter and energy-efficient. When light appears, it changes back to the auto mood.
What is the work of the auto mood on Winix C555?
The auto mood adjusted the fan speed in the purifier. And keeps it operating.
Find other comparison articles here